R.C.™ essential oil blend is a powerful combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. citriodora, E. globulus, and E. radiata). The initials stand for respiratory care, as this oil may provide a refreshing breathing experience.
Get to Know
Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
- May support the feeling of normal, clear breathing
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- May be used as part of an exercise routine to help promote the sensation of deeper breathing
- Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
- From the bottle: Refreshing, crisp, lemony aroma
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus oil aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.