Gary’s Light™ is formulated to enlighten our minds to a greater awareness of truth and discernment—certainly something we need today.
Mary Young often thinks about new blends based on formulas Gary Young made at home; and because of their close relationship, she often brings new things to light through her understanding of Gary and impressions she has.
Some of the oils in this formula have a rich history of ancient usage, and others are relatively new in their discovery; but the combination of these oils has a fascinating array of different constituents that support various physical and emotional needs.
The aroma is so smooth and elegant and so perfectly balanced that there is no mistake that it’s Gary’s formula. This blend is very special and gives a calming feeling of strength that makes you feel grounded and protected while filling your heart with joy and peace.Gary’s Light Product Information Page
Get to Know
Reflecting on Gary’s passion, legacy, and impact, Mary Young brought this blend to life to share that legacy, featuring oils with ancient backgrounds and with uses that resonate today, as well as others that feature specific compounds for targeted needs. Two years after his passing, the rich, layered aroma of Gary’s Light will help you celebrate his legacy by helping you find the courage, hope, and grounding to share your own light with the world.
- Has a warm, spicy, sweet scent
- Cleanses and purifies odors in the air
- Inspires a healthy lifestyle and well-being
- Freshens your personal environment with a rich, cleansing aroma
- Contains key constituents cinnamaldehyde, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and geranial
- Cinnamon Bark: Warm, cleansing aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
- Lemongrass: Air-neutralizing aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent geranial
- Myrrh: Earthy, uplifting aroma
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Refreshing, invigorating aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol
- Sacred Frankincense: Grounding aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene
- Cistus: Honey-like fragrance that contains the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene
- Dorado Azul: Fresh aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol
- Hyssop: Slightly sweet aroma that helps block negative emotions
- Petitgrain: Refreshing, uplifting aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene
Aromatic: Diffuse 1 hour 3 times daily or as desired.